Provides Template Haskell functions that mimic deriving extensions that were introduced or modified in recent versions of GHC. Currently, the following extensions are covered: * @DeriveFoldable@ * @DeriveFunctor@ * @DeriveTraversable@ The following changes have been backported: * In GHC 8.0, @DeriveFoldable@ was changed to allow folding over data types with existential constraints. * In GHC 8.0, @DeriveFoldable@ and @DeriveTraversable@ were changed so as not to generate superfluous @mempty@ or @pure@ expressions in generated code. As a result, this allows deriving @Traversable@ instances for datatypes with unlifted argument types. * In GHC 8.0, deriving @Show@ was changed so that constructor fields with unlifted types are no longer shown with parentheses, and the output of showing an unlifted type is suffixed with the same number of hash signs as the corresponding primitive literals. * In GHC 8.2, deriving `Ord` was changed so that it generates concrete @if@-expressions that are not subject to @RebindableSyntax@. Note that some recent GHC extensions are not covered by this package: * @DeriveGeneric@, which was introducted in GHC 7.2 for deriving @Generic@ instances, and modified in GHC 7.6 to allow derivation of @Generic1@ instances. Use @Generics.Deriving.TH@ from @<http://hackage.haskell.org/package/generic-deriving generic-deriving>@ to derive @Generic(1)@ using Template Haskell. * @DeriveLift@, which was introduced in GHC 8.0 for deriving @Lift@ instances. Use @Language.Haskell.TH.Lift@ from @<http://hackage.haskell.org/package/th-lift th-lift>@ to derive @Lift@ using Template Haskell.
v0.3.5 :: 0/0.3.5 :: gentoo
- ~amd64 ~x86
- USE flags
- doc hscolour profile test
- Add extra documentation (API, Javadoc, etc). It is recommended to enable per package instead of globally
- Include coloured haskell sources to generated documentation (dev-haskell/hscolour)
- Add support for software performance analysis (will likely vary from ebuild to ebuild)
- Enable dependencies and/or preparations necessary to run tests (usually controlled by FEATURES=test but can be toggled independently)
- Robin H. Johnson · gentoo
Drop $Id$ per council decision in bug #611234.
Signed-off-by: Robin H. Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sergei Trofimovich · gentoo
dev-haskell/deriving-compat: new package, a depend of dev-haskell/persistent-2.6
Backports of GHC deriving extensions Package-Manager: Portage-2.3.3, Repoman-2.3.1