A library to support the definition of generic functions. Datatypes are viewed in a uniform, structured way: the choice between constructors is represented using an n-ary sum, and the arguments of each constructor are represented using an n-ary product. The module "Generics.SOP" is the main module of this library and contains more detailed documentation. Examples of using this library are provided by the following packages: * @<https://hackage.haskell.org/package/basic-sop basic-sop>@ basic examples, * @<https://hackage.haskell.org/package/pretty-sop pretty-sop>@ generic pretty printing, * @<https://hackage.haskell.org/package/lens-sop lens-sop>@ generically computed lenses, * @<https://hackage.haskell.org/package/json-sop json-sop>@ generic JSON conversions. A detailed description of the ideas behind this library is provided by the paper: * Edsko de Vries and Andres Löh. <http://www.andres-loeh.de/TrueSumsOfProducts True Sums of Products>. Workshop on Generic Programming (WGP) 2014.
v0.2.4.0 :: 0/0.2.4.0 :: gentoo
- ~amd64 ~x86
- USE flags
- doc hscolour profile test
- Add extra documentation (API, Javadoc, etc). It is recommended to enable per package instead of globally
- Include coloured haskell sources to generated documentation (dev-haskell/hscolour)
- Add support for software performance analysis (will likely vary from ebuild to ebuild)
- Enable dependencies and/or preparations necessary to run tests (usually controlled by FEATURES=test but can be toggled independently)
- Robin H. Johnson · gentoo
Drop $Id$ per council decision in bug #611234.
Signed-off-by: Robin H. Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sergei Trofimovich · gentoo
dev-haskell/generics-sop: new package, a depend of dev-haskell/persistent-2.6
Generic Programming using True Sums of Products Package-Manager: Portage-2.3.3, Repoman-2.3.1