dev-haskell / mintty

A reliable way to detect the presence of a MinTTY console on Windows

Official package sites : https://github.com/RyanGlScott/mintty ·

MinTTY is a Windows-specific terminal emulator for the widely used Cygwin and MSYS projects, which provide Unix-like environments for Windows. MinTTY consoles behave differently from native Windows consoles (such as @cmd.exe@ or PowerShell) in many ways, and in some cases, these differences make it necessary to treat MinTTY consoles differently in code. The @mintty@ library provides a simple way to detect if your code in running in a MinTTY console on Windows. It exports @isMinTTY@, which does the right thing 90% of the time (by checking if standard error is attached to MinTTY), and it also exports @isMinTTYHandle@ for the other 10% of the time (when you want to check is some arbitrary handle is attached to MinTTY). As you might expect, both of these functions will simply return @False@ on any non-Windows operating system.

v0.1.2 :: 0/0.1.2 :: gentoo

Modified
License
BSD
Keywords
~amd64 ~x86
USE flags
doc hscolour profile

General

doc
Add extra documentation (API, Javadoc, etc). It is recommended to enable per package instead of globally
hscolour
Include coloured haskell sources to generated documentation (dev-haskell/hscolour)
profile
Add support for software performance analysis (will likely vary from ebuild to ebuild)

dev-haskell / cabal : A framework for packaging Haskell software

dev-haskell / haddock : A documentation-generation tool for Haskell libraries

dev-haskell / hscolour : Colourise Haskell code

dev-lang / ghc : The Glasgow Haskell Compiler

dev-lang / ghc : The Glasgow Haskell Compiler

dev-haskell / stack : The Haskell Tool Stack

Repository mirror & CI · gentoo
Merge updates from master
Jack Todaro · gentoo
dev-haskell/mintty: add package
Package-Manager: Portage-3.0.1, Repoman-2.3.23 Signed-off-by: Jack Todaro <solpeth@posteo.org> Signed-off-by: Sergei Trofimovich <slyfox@gentoo.org>