Skylighting is a syntax highlighting library. It derives its tokenizers from XML syntax definitions used by KDE's KSyntaxHighlighting framework, so any syntax supported by that framework can be added. An optional command-line program is provided. Skylighting is intended to be the successor to highlighting-kate. This package provides the core highlighting functionality under a permissive license. It also bundles XML parser definitions licensed under the GPL.
v0.8.5 :: 0/0.8.5 :: gentoo
- ~amd64 ~x86
- USE flags
- doc executable hscolour profile test
- Add extra documentation (API, Javadoc, etc). It is recommended to enable per package instead of globally
- Build the skylighting executable.
- Include coloured haskell sources to generated documentation (dev-haskell/hscolour)
- Add support for software performance analysis (will likely vary from ebuild to ebuild)
- Enable dependencies and/or preparations necessary to run tests (usually controlled by FEATURES=test but can be toggled independently)