@text-show@ offers a replacement for the @Show@ typeclass intended for use with @Text@ instead of @String@s. This package was created in the spirit of @<http://hackage.haskell.org/package/bytestring-show bytestring-show>@. At the moment, @text-show@ provides instances for most data types in the @<http://hackage.haskell.org/package/array array>@, @<http://hackage.haskell.org/package/base base>@, @<http://hackage.haskell.org/package/bytestring bytestring>@, and @<http://hackage.haskell.org/package/text text>@ packages. Therefore, much of the source code for @text-show@ consists of borrowed code from those packages in order to ensure that the behaviors of @Show@ and @TextShow@ coincide. For most uses, simply importing "TextShow" will suffice: @ module Main where import TextShow main :: IO () main = printT (Just \"Hello, World!\") @ If you desire it, there are also monomorphic versions of the @showb@ function available in the submodules of "TextShow". See the <https://github.com/RyanGlScott/text-show/wiki/Naming-conventions naming conventions> page for more information. Support for automatically deriving @TextShow@ instances can be found in the "TextShow.TH" and "TextShow.Generic" modules. If you don't know which one to use, use "TextShow.TH".
v3.4 :: 0/3.4 :: gentoo
- ~amd64 ~x86
- USE flags
- doc hscolour profile test
- Add extra documentation (API, Javadoc, etc). It is recommended to enable per package instead of globally
- Include coloured haskell sources to generated documentation (dev-haskell/hscolour)
- Add support for software performance analysis (will likely vary from ebuild to ebuild)
- Enable dependencies and/or preparations necessary to run tests (usually controlled by FEATURES=test but can be toggled independently)
- Robin H. Johnson · gentoo
Drop $Id$ per council decision in bug #611234.
Signed-off-by: Robin H. Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sergei Trofimovich · gentoo
dev-haskell/text-show: new package, a depend of dev-haskell/persistent-2.6
Efficient conversion of values into Text Package-Manager: Portage-2.3.3, Repoman-2.3.1