Telepathy connection manager featuring IRC protocol.
v0.2.0 :: 0 :: gentoo
- amd64 x86 ~alpha ~arm ~arm64 ~ia64 ~ppc ~ppc64 ~sparc ~x86-linux
- USE flags
- Enable dependencies and/or preparations necessary to run tests (usually controlled by FEATURES=test but can be toggled independently)
- Build with Python 2.7
- Repository mirror & CI · gentoo
Merge updates from master
- Roy Bamford · gentoo
net-irc/telepathy-idle: added ~arm64
Package-Manager: Portage-2.3.60, Repoman-2.3.12 Signed-off-by: Roy Bamford <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Andreas Sturmlechner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Robin H. Johnson · gentoo
Drop $Id$ per council decision in bug #611234.
Signed-off-by: Robin H. Johnson <email@example.com>
- Justin Lecher · gentoo
Merge branch 'anthonyryan1-freedesktop'
* anthonyryan1-freedesktop: HTTPS for *.freedesktop.org
- Anthony Ryan · gentoo
HTTPS for *.freedesktop.org
* Excluding xorg.freedesktop.org * Excluding tango.freedesktop.org The following modified ebuilds were found to have problems after modification but the problems were determined to not be a regression. Upstream tarball has a new hash: * app-misc/evtest-1.29 * app-misc/evtest-1.30 * dev-embedded/scratchbox2-2.0-r1 * dev-ml/cairo-ocaml-1.2.0 * net-libs/libqmi-1.0.0 * sys-auth/libfprint-0.4.0 * sys-auth/libfprint-0.5.0 * sys-auth/libfprint-0.5.1 Upstream tarball has been deleted: * dev-libs/liblazy-0.2 * dev-util/pkgconfig-openbsd-20130507-r1 * x11-libs/xvba-video-0.8.0-r3 * x11-misc/driconf-0.9.1-r1 * x11-misc/xdg-utils-1.1.0_rc2-r1
- Robin H. Johnson · gentoo
proj/gentoo: Initial commit
This commit represents a new era for Gentoo: Storing the gentoo-x86 tree in Git, as converted from CVS. This commit is the start of the NEW history. Any historical data is intended to be grafted onto this point. Creation process: 1. Take final CVS checkout snapshot 2. Remove ALL ChangeLog* files 3. Transform all Manifests to thin 4. Remove empty Manifests 5. Convert all stale $Header$/$Id$ CVS keywords to non-expanded Git $Id$ 5.1. Do not touch files with -kb/-ko keyword flags. Signed-off-by: Robin H. Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org> X-Thanks: Alec Warner <email@example.com> - did the GSoC 2006 migration tests X-Thanks: Robin H. Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org> - infra guy, herding this project X-Thanks: Nguyen Thai Ngoc Duy <email@example.com> - Former Gentoo developer, wrote Git features for the migration X-Thanks: Brian Harring <firstname.lastname@example.org> - wrote much python to improve cvs2svn X-Thanks: Rich Freeman <email@example.com> - validation scripts X-Thanks: Patrick Lauer <firstname.lastname@example.org> - Gentoo dev, running new 2014 work in migration X-Thanks: Michał Górny <email@example.com> - scripts, QA, nagging X-Thanks: All of other Gentoo developers - many ideas and lots of paint on the bikeshed