Stargazer is a powerful (inter)net billing system, capable of gathering traffic statistics from many sources (such as NetFlow protocol, ethernet packets capture, or IPQ subsystem), managing and billing user accounts according to specified fees and rules (including time-based rules, traffic source/destination rules and a payoff system). This ebuild allows you to compile it yourself depending of your needs.
v2.408-r1 :: 0 :: gentoo
- ~amd64 ~x86
- USE flags
- debug radius rscriptd sgauth sgconf sgconv stargazer
- Enable extra debug codepaths, like asserts and extra output.
- Enable build of "Always Online" authentication module for Stargazer.
- Enable build of "Radius" authentication module for Stargazer. This module capable of using RADIUS procotol for user authentication.
- Enable build of "InetAccess" authentication module for Stargazer. InetAccess is a Stargazer specific authentication protocol.
- Enable build of "Ethernet" traffic capture module for Stargazer. This module uses RAW sockets to capture traffic.
- Enable build of "IPQ" traffic capture module for Stargazer. This module uses IPQ subsystem to capture traffic.
- Enable build of "NetFlow" traffic capture module for Stargazer. This module capable of receiving traffic data by NetFlow protocol.
- Enable build of "XMLRPC" configuration module for Stargazer. This module uses XML-RPC protocol for configuring Stargazer.
- Enable build of "SGConf" configuration module for Stargazer. This module uses Stargazer specific protocol for configuring Stargazer.
- Enable build of "Ping" module for Stargazer. This module pings connected users from time to time to ensure they are alive.
- Enable build of "Remote Script" module for Stargazer. This module control rscriptd daemon over the net and makes it execute scripts in reaction to different Stargazer events.
- Enable build of SMUX module for Stargazer. This module uses SMUX protocol to provide various information about Stargazer.
- Enable build of storage plugin for Stargazer based on plain files.
- Enable build of storage plugin for Stargazer, which uses Firebird database for storage.
- Enable build of storage plugin for Stargazer, which uses MySQL for storage.
- Enable build of storage plugin for Stargazer, which uses PostgreSQL for storage.
- Enable build of FreeRADIUS module for data access via Stargazer.
- Enable build of remote script execute daemon for Stargazer, which run scripts when receive special signal from Stargazer.
- Enable build of command-line utility for authorization in Stargazer.
- Enable build of command-line utility for configuring Stargazer.
- Enable build of command-line xml-based utility for configuring Stargazer.
- Enable build of utility to convert Stargazer data between storage backends.
- Enable build of Stargazer billing system.
- KERNEL setting for system using the Linux kernel
- Repository mirror & CI · gentoo
Merge updates from master
- Vladimir Pavljuchenkov (SpiderX) · gentoo
net-misc/stargazer: Revbump for several bugs
The new ebuild is from the maintainer via closed PR 6662. It seemed to be correct but just neglected. 1. Updated header, moved to EAPI 6, removed multilib eclass. 2. Patches were recreated to work with EAPI 6. 3. Fixed bug 587104. 4. Removed USE flags doc, examples, static-libs. 5. metadata.xml cleanup and fix bug #594242 6. Ebuild cleanup and fix RDEPEND 7. Filter optimization flags in debug build (use flag-o-matic). Additional changes by committer for mysql dependency and EAPI 7 Closes: https://bugs.gentoo.org/587104 Closes: https://bugs.gentoo.org/666010 Closes: https://bugs.gentoo.org/670438 Package-Manager: Portage-2.3.60, Repoman-2.3.12 Signed-off-by: Brian Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Robin H. Johnson · gentoo
Drop $Id$ per council decision in bug #611234.
Signed-off-by: Robin H. Johnson <email@example.com>
- Robin H. Johnson · gentoo
proj/gentoo: Initial commit
This commit represents a new era for Gentoo: Storing the gentoo-x86 tree in Git, as converted from CVS. This commit is the start of the NEW history. Any historical data is intended to be grafted onto this point. Creation process: 1. Take final CVS checkout snapshot 2. Remove ALL ChangeLog* files 3. Transform all Manifests to thin 4. Remove empty Manifests 5. Convert all stale $Header$/$Id$ CVS keywords to non-expanded Git $Id$ 5.1. Do not touch files with -kb/-ko keyword flags. Signed-off-by: Robin H. Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org> X-Thanks: Alec Warner <email@example.com> - did the GSoC 2006 migration tests X-Thanks: Robin H. Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org> - infra guy, herding this project X-Thanks: Nguyen Thai Ngoc Duy <email@example.com> - Former Gentoo developer, wrote Git features for the migration X-Thanks: Brian Harring <firstname.lastname@example.org> - wrote much python to improve cvs2svn X-Thanks: Rich Freeman <email@example.com> - validation scripts X-Thanks: Patrick Lauer <firstname.lastname@example.org> - Gentoo dev, running new 2014 work in migration X-Thanks: Michał Górny <email@example.com> - scripts, QA, nagging X-Thanks: All of other Gentoo developers - many ideas and lots of paint on the bikeshed