The Computational Crystallography Toolbox (cctbx) is being developed as the open source component of the PHENIX system. The goal of the PHENIX project is to advance automation of macromolecular structure determination. PHENIX depends on the cctbx, but not vice versa. This hierarchical approach enforces a clean design as a reusable library. The cctbx is therefore also useful for small-molecule crystallography and even general scientific applications.
v2010.03.29.2334-r7 :: 0 :: gentoo
- ~amd64 ~amd64-linux ~ppc ~x86 ~x86-linux
- USE flags
- minimal openmp threads
- Install a very minimal build (disables, for example, plugins, fonts, most drivers, non-critical features)
- Build support for the OpenMP (support parallel computing), requires >=sys-devel/gcc-4.2 built with USE="openmp"
- Add threads support for various packages. Usually pthreads
- Build with Python 2.7
- sci-libs/cctbx-2010.03.29.2334 install header files
- sci-libs/cctbx install shared libraries that lack a SONAME
- sci-libs/cctbx installs shared libraries that lack NEEDED entries
- sci-libs/cctbx fails to compile (boost issue)
- sci-libs/cctbx-2010.03.29.2334-r7 : /.../invoke.hpp:86:14: error: no match for call to (const boost::python::detail::specify_a_return_value_policy_to_wrap_functions_returning<const int&>) (const int&)
- Robin H. Johnson · gentoo
Drop $Id$ per council decision in bug #611234.
Signed-off-by: Robin H. Johnson <email@example.com>
- Justin Lecher · gentoo
sci-libs/cctbx: Drop stable keyword due to revdep break
Gentoo-Bug: https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=564182 Package-Manager: portage-2.2.23 Signed-off-by: Justin Lecher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Robin H. Johnson · gentoo
proj/gentoo: Initial commit
This commit represents a new era for Gentoo: Storing the gentoo-x86 tree in Git, as converted from CVS. This commit is the start of the NEW history. Any historical data is intended to be grafted onto this point. Creation process: 1. Take final CVS checkout snapshot 2. Remove ALL ChangeLog* files 3. Transform all Manifests to thin 4. Remove empty Manifests 5. Convert all stale $Header$/$Id$ CVS keywords to non-expanded Git $Id$ 5.1. Do not touch files with -kb/-ko keyword flags. Signed-off-by: Robin H. Johnson <email@example.com> X-Thanks: Alec Warner <firstname.lastname@example.org> - did the GSoC 2006 migration tests X-Thanks: Robin H. Johnson <email@example.com> - infra guy, herding this project X-Thanks: Nguyen Thai Ngoc Duy <firstname.lastname@example.org> - Former Gentoo developer, wrote Git features for the migration X-Thanks: Brian Harring <email@example.com> - wrote much python to improve cvs2svn X-Thanks: Rich Freeman <firstname.lastname@example.org> - validation scripts X-Thanks: Patrick Lauer <email@example.com> - Gentoo dev, running new 2014 work in migration X-Thanks: Michał Górny <firstname.lastname@example.org> - scripts, QA, nagging X-Thanks: All of other Gentoo developers - many ideas and lots of paint on the bikeshed