Distributed Machine Learning Common Codebase Core is the backbone library to support all DMLC projects, offers the bricks to build efficient and scalable distributed machine learning libraries.
v0_p20170719 :: 0 :: gentoo
- ~amd64 ~amd64-linux ~x86 ~x86-linux
- USE flags
- doc openmp s3 test
- Add extra documentation (API, Javadoc, etc). It is recommended to enable per package instead of globally
- Build support for the OpenMP (support parallel computing), requires >=sys-devel/gcc-4.2 built with USE="openmp"
- Support for the Amazon Simple Storage Service
- Enable dependencies and/or preparations necessary to run tests (usually controlled by FEATURES=test but can be toggled independently)