- Add patches for things in testing
- Enable experimental patches. Warning! This will break RPC within major versions if the patches applied differ!
- Enable features deemed experimental by upstream
- Build experimental utilities (mdiff, unify, wdiff2)
- Build experimental features aka "rapid" plugins
- Build experimental BETA component 'HLMS'
- Allow experimental USE flags
- Enables disabled telepathy services (currently only steam)
- Build with -DWEBP_EXPERIMENTAL_FEATURES
- Enable experimental features/plugins
- Enable experimental backend options
- Build the "experimental" tools which may randomly fail to run properly
- Build experimental plugins
- Apply experimental patches; for more information, see "https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Kernel/Experimental".