- Enable features deemed experimental by upstream
- Build experimental utilities (mdiff, unify, wdiff2)
- Build experimental features aka "rapid" plugins
- enable building experimental features, known as highly unstable or without good support cross-platform
- Enable builds that do not support all of LLVM's target architectures
- Allow experimental USE flags
- Enables disabled telepathy services (currently only steam)
- Enable experimental APIs
- Enable experimental features/plugins
- Install experimental packets.tcl
- Enable experimental features
- Enable experimental backend options
- Build the "experimental" tools which may randomly fail to run properly
- Build experimental plugins
- Apply experimental patches; for more information, see "https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Kernel/Experimental".
- Apply experimental (80xx) patches.