- Enable support for HTTP destinations
- Enable http support via curl
- Use the pure Haskell HTTP package for HTTP support.
- Enable http support using net-libs/serf
- Enable the HTTP/DAV backend using net-libs/libsoup
- Enable embedded net-libs/libsoup based server
- Enable webservice integration through net-libs/libsoup
- Enable http connections
- Support HTTP streams through neon
- Enable http streaming via net-libs/libsoup
- Enable http streaming
- enable support for http protocol.
- Install dev-perl/libwww-perl required for monitoring HTTP-based services such as Apache and nginx. Disabling the flag does not remove any plugin file.
- Enable HTTP file upload plugin
- Compile with HTTP server support
- Build support for reading files over HTTP using net-misc/curl
- Enable http protocol support
- Enable http support
- Enable embedded web server
- Enable http server support including but not limited to fastcgi support
- Enable embedded HTTP server in journald
- Enable HTTP core support